Apply for Linux Systems Engineer Position
Kolkata, India • Wellington, New Zealand
2 Years Minimum
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in a relevant field.
- Certification in relevant technologies is preferred.
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems
- Configure and maintain Linux systems and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- An excellent working knowledge of infrastructure technology: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Experience providing application and field support.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including English fluency.
- Exceptional troubleshooting ability and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.