Apply for Senior Graphics/UI Developer/Team Lead Job in Wellington, New Zealand
We want a Senior Graphic Designer/UI Developer to join our team in Wellington! The ideal candidate would have 5 years of experience with design, and 1 year experience leading a team or other management position.
Wellington, New Zealand
5 Years Minimum (Design), 1 Year Minimum (Team Lead)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development, Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar field
- Prior experience leading HTML development teams is a high priority
- Proficiency with programs such as Corel Draw, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Experience with incorporating client’s marketing/informational content into a functional website design
- Ability to make professional banners, layouts, flyers, brochures, flash animations, and logos.
- Experience with front end CSS frameworks in a production environment.
- Experience with HTML or GUI design software
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written, in fluent English.
- Ability to complete work independently with little oversight.
- Knowledge of usability guidelines and web standards.
- Strong design skills and experience.
- Be able to create unique and novel solutions within a rapid development environment.
- Ability to understand technical applications.
- Be able to work on international projects
- Ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines with high quality results.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, techniques, and project requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and resolve them as they come up
- An energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative disposition.