Apply for Senior Graphics/UI Developer/Team Lead Position
Kolkata, India • Wellington, New Zealand, • Fort Wayne, United States
5 Years Minimum Design; 1 Year Minimum Team Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Web Development, Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.
- Previous experience leading HTML development teams a must.
- Expertise with programs such as Adobe Flash, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Corel Draw.
- Experience incorporating client’s marketing/informational content into a functional website including highly
- Professional layouts, banners, brochures, flyers, flash animations, and logos.
- Experience with front end CSS frameworks in a production environment.
- Experience with HTML or GUI design software
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, including fluent English.
- Ability to work independently with little direction or oversight.
- Knowledge of web standards and usability guidelines.
- Strong design skills and experience.
- Ability to craft unique and creative solutions within a rapid development environment.
- Ability to understand heavily technical applications.
- Ability to work on international projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines and maintaining high quality results.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, techniques, and project requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.