Apply for Automation Tester (QA) Job in Dhanbad, India
We’re looking for an Automation Tester to join our team in the Dhanbad area! Applicants interested in automation testing jobs should have experience with website and web application testing, scripting, testing automation, and a degree in a relevant field.
Hybrid-Remote Working Available From
3 Years Minimum
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s in a Computer Science field.
- A sound knowledge of Selenium, an understanding of how to set up the Selenium Test Environment (STE), and Selenium Environment Setup with an IDE.
- A good understanding of TestNG, BDD framework, Data Driven Framework, and Cucumber.
- A sound understanding and experience with OOPs is desirable.
- Experience with Java or Python.
- Experience with cross-browser testing.
- Knowledge of Functional and Non-Functional Testing.
- Experience with regression, re-testing, smoke, and sanity testing.
- Experience with writing and analyzing test cases and test scenarios.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Pipelines, Jenkins and Maven is desirable.
- Experience creating an automation test plan and getting approval .
- A working knowledge of different testing and bug tracking tools.
- Experience with Postman, Jmeter, SQL, Git, and Mobile Automation is a plus.
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus.
- The ability to accurately report and summarize test results is a must.
- Ability to manage changes and execute regression tests is desired.
- A good understanding of integration testing and system testing is desired.
- Ability to conduct a requirement analysis is a plus.
- Ability to create test plans is a plus.
- Security knowledge and penetration testing experience is a plus.
- Ability to identify the requirements of the test data is desirable.
- Prior work experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent troubleshooter and problem solver.
- A self motivated team player who brings a lot of energy and a good work ethic to the table.
- Be able to participate in international projects.
- Be able to interact with clients to solve various issues they may face and give them updates as needed.
- Ability to manage more than one project while meeting deadline and giving quality results.
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques when needed to meet the project requirements.