Apply for Junior Accountant Position
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 Years prior experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally
- Sound knowledge of maintaining day to day Accounts
- Sound knowledge in Accounts payable
Skills and Abilities:
- General Accounting/ Accounts Payable
- Payroll Management
- Good computer comprehension
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparing Balance sheet, Data analysis and reporting
- Solid communication skills, and fluent in English.
- Candidates should be willing to learn on the job, work with other members and contribute positively to the team
- Good logical thinker with analytical skills.
- Ability to Prepare accurate timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Review all company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
- ROC and GST Filing
- Other ad hoc duties as required