Offshore developers are fast becoming the team to hire for many businesses. This is because enlisting their help provides clients with valuable advantages when it comes to cost, quality of service, and turnaround times.
Starting or expanding your business requires a great investment of resources with the knowledge that, eventually, you will get a return on that investment. If there is a technological aspect to your endeavour, you will need to invest in digital services. More specifically, you will need to establish and maintain a strong business presence through the use of technology. This is achieved by hiring developers. The question is whether to hire developers locally or hire offshore developers. After a decade of collecting solid evidence on the proven merits and high return on investment of offshore developers, we would like to share the six most compelling reasons offshore developers are the best choice for you.
But first, please watch our quick video on the advantages of offshore developers!
Compelling Reasons to Use Offshore Developers
- Cost Savings- Chances are, you do not have a wide pool of developers and designers in your area competing with one another for the best rates. Offshore developers are able to do their work over the Web – and probably a few phone calls here and there – and so are able to provide quality service at more affordable rates.
- Professional Team Resources – 2. Hiring offshore developers does not translate into hiring an individual sitting at home wearing jeans and slogging away at his computer. You are actually enlisting the services of an entire team with a dedicated leader at the helm making sure everything runs smoothly and serving as your point person for every question or concern. You only have to contact one person, but that person is backed by a team of professionals completing your project.
- Fast Turnaround Time – Offshore developers provide consistent turnaround times that are often helped, not hindered, by working in different time zones. When you are sleeping, your team is working. When you are awake, your team is working. In other words, offshore developers customize their hours to ensure your timelines are met and processes run smoothly 24 hours a day.
- Confidentiality and Security – Offshore developers work with your information in a highly secure environment and with the latest technologies in encryption and data protection. When confidentiality is a key concern, you can rest easy knowing that nobody’s spilling the beans because their primary goal is to protect you as a client by protecting the information with which you have entrusted them.
- Ongoing Support – Offshore developers offer post-launch services. Offshore developers have seen the growing need for ongoing maintenance and other fixes and upgrades that may arise after project implementation. Thanks to this, the dilemma of figuring out whom to call for assistance (and waiting for a new team to get up to speed before they can even think about figuring out new solutions) is a dilemma no longer…you simply continuing working with the same team of offshore developers who did the work in the first place.
- Access to Superb Talent – Offshore development companies can hire the best designers and developers because they are not bound by the physical constraints of a particular locale. They can recruit on a global level because they are set up to accommodate global processes and communication. This translates into better service for you, the client. With today’s technology, you can work with a team of experts with key members on different continents and feel like you are working with somebody just down the hall.
These six reasons are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reasons you should consider utilizing offshore developers for your development needs. Once you begin working with a successful, proven firm, you will realize how well this structure works for your business!
CodeClouds has grown to include 125 full-time off-shore developers with extensive knowledge and skills on PHP, WordPress, Magento, HTML5, Joomla, Android, iPhone, iOS, Limelight CRM, Direct Response CRM, Microsoft.NET, custom software designs, Java and landing page designs. You can hire CodeClouds’ offshore developers on an hourly, weekly or monthly basis to meet your business requirements.