LimeLight CRM is a great toolset that helps you to generate ROI for your business. Find out about its many useful features that will take your business to the next level.
If you want to keep your business on the forefront, you need the best tools. If you think you’re ready to take things to the next level, your first move should be to get a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). A CRM is a toolkit that facilitates better campaigns, billing, direct marketing and other interactions with your end users. Our personal pick is LimeLight CRM, a robust system with a number of powerful features. Let’s go over them.
In a nutshell, LimeLight helps advertisers and eCommerce merchants to build exponential revenue growth via subscription services and a bevy of affiliate marketing options. It will give you the tools to help you manage more complex campaigns while simplifying your own work. At the same time, it adds critical extra layers of security to protect you from predatory forces on the internet.
A More Robust Customer Management Tool
The more you know about your customers, the easier it is to sell to them. LimeLight has a number of tools to help you understand their needs, allowing you to give them more direct attention and better support. These tools will help you retain old customers while acquiring new ones. They include:
- A highly user-friendly interface. This will allow you to access your customer database easily and search order histories in less time. Orders are organized according to tabs based on status, with the ability to securely update records and apply necessary actions to orders quickly. You can also see to future inquiries to allow you to upsell at any given time.
- A built-in prospect database to help you find new customers.
- Tools to help you salvage orders, add notes to records, and export records to call center providers who can follow up on them.
eCommerce at Its Finest
LimeLight CRM has several tools for your storefront that are absolutely essential for many eCommerce businesses, including:
- The ability to create a variety of campaigns. These can be 1-2 page campaigns using single products or even multiple products. Each campaign can have its own particular look and feel, and has a number of useful options like the ability to upsell.
- Support for a variety of billing models, including a normal one-time purchase as well as a recurring subscription style billing model. LimeLight gives you more flexibility to choose the business strategy that works the best for your campaigns.
- LimeLight CRM supports multiple third-party providers. These include auto responders, payment gateways, affiliate tracking systems, fulfillment centers, anti-fraud providers, and more. Also included are tools for assisting with other types of processes like chargeback management.
- It also has different ways for posting orders. You can do this directly from web forms right from the CRM, or make use of the API for posting orders from other solutions. This includes phone ordering that you can handle yourself or pass on to a call centre.
Complete Reporting and Analytics
In order to stay on top of your business, reports and analytics are very important. LimeLight CRM helps you aggregate and analyze important data, as well as help you decide how to respond to it. Some of the reporting and analytic features of LimeLight:
- Deep data analysis. LimeLight CRM takes your existing data and presents it back to you depending on the criteria you would like to search or compare with. You can see such reports from the point of view of campaigns, products, leads, and more.
- Campaign information breakdown. This includes customer lifetime value, conversion, refunded revenue, profit revenue, chargeback percentages, and cancellations.
- The option to view reports through affiliates as well as sub-affiliates. Doing so will help you identify trends and comparing the resulting profits and losses across a variety of campaigns, price variations, and more.
Effective Email Auto-Responders
With the help of 3rd party providers, LimeLight CRM can help you retarget your products to your prospects. LimeLight CRM supports various providers to convert your prospects into customers.
These features are just a few of the many reasons to consider LimeLight CRM in order to take your business to the next level. If you need a team of experts for LimeLight web development or integration, you can put your trust in CodeClouds! Or trust CodeClouds!